EXTENDING the Main Cargo Hold Falcon Diorama
many people have been asking me to complete the falcon cargo hold and the time has come
Thanks to the modular design we originally came up with, we can offer distinct differences in displays with floor pieces that fit together so you can expand. This kit will be the same depth as the original cargo hold with the bench and dejarek table. It will complete the back wall and add the Han Solo Engineering Station with chair and wall. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NEED THE ORIGINAL CARGO HOLD DIORAMA WITH THE BENCH SEAT TO COMPLETE THE ENTIRE CARGO HOLD
The whole diorama, with the original Cargo Hold, the Ultimate DX extension set and the Daego bunk is flexible and varies from 166 cm wide x 96 cm deep and 52 cm high (66 inch x 38 inch x 21 inch) to a minimum display of 120cm x 96 cm x 52 cm
The kit will contain:
- The classic falcon floor
- The Falcon engineering station
- light up feature on the engineering station!
- The Engineering station Chair
- Right part that completes the back wall with part of the opening
- Hose details and greeblies
- A background graphic behind the opening to suggest the hallway beyond
- The Engineering station back wall
THE DX VERSION ADDS:
- THE EXTRA WALLS AND FLOORS TO COMPLETE THE CARGO HOLD
- SCANNER STATIONS
- CRATES AND BARRELS
*FIGURES NOT INCLUDED*
SHIPPING CHARGED AFTER COMPLETION OF PAYMENT.
You will receive a shipping invoice when we are ready to ship, so you pay the actual prices. At current shipping prices (January 2022), these are the shipping cost to your region:
|USA / Canada||Europe/ UK||Asia / Australia|
|$177.69/ $206.44||$159.78/ $103.00||$325.99 / 431.87|
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR THE FULL EXPLANATION OF THE KITS AND OPTIONS:
- Hot Toys Luke Skywalker MMS297
- Hot Toys Princess Leia MMS298
- Hot Toys Han Solo MMS261
- Hot Toys Chewbacca MMS262
- Hot Toys Han Solo & Chewbacca The Force Awakens MMS376
- Hot Toys Obi Wan Kenobi MMS283
- And many of the different C3POs and R2-D2 figures out there!
Any updates or changes in the planning will be announced on the product pages and on the News-page. Please know these are estimates. Delays occur more often than not.
|Initial order placed in||Estimated shipping||Final payments in before|
When your order is scheduled for shipping and you’ve paid remaining balances before the date mentioned in the column ‘Final payments in before’, you’ll get the shipping charge invoice with the actual shipping costs at that moment (amounts already paid for shipping will be deducted). Once that is paid, we will ship your order as soon as possible. You will receive a tracking code, so you’ll know when your order has been shipped.
You can check the status of your payments in your account on the website.