The 1966 Vehicle – Ultimate DX version
As it is our habit to try and over-deliver, the base version is upgraded to give you this:
Full detailed replica from high quality metal and resin in 1/6 scale of the 1966 vehicle.
Base version specs:
- Fully painted and assembled 1/6 scale 1966 Vehicle
- Fully detailed cockpit that will fit 1/6 scale Hot Toys figures
- Chrome parts
- Opening doors
- Rubber tires
- Poseable front wheels
- 37.5 inches long (95,25 cm)
- 14 inches wide front (35,56 cm)
- 13.167 inches wide back (33,44 cm)
- 8 inches high (20,32 cm)
- 14 inches long fins (35,56 cm)
The Ultimate DX version will add to that:
- Leather seats
- Cloth floor mats
- Removable screen
- Removable light-up flame for the rocket tube
- Removable front ram
- And the most important part: Electronics
- 22 LEDs
- Remote Control for light-up features
- 12v world power supply
- Custom Jazzinc 1966 control PCB
- Completely screen-accurate LED animation and patterns
The Light-Up Parts
To summarize, the custom Jazzinc 1966 Vehicle circuit board remotely controls:
- Dashboard five light chaser LEDs in correct animation pattern
- Side Roll bar emergency flashers
- Rear Cockpit console light
- Animated multi color turbine lights
- Head lights
- Rear Tail lights
- Ray lights.
You’ll find more details and information in the news items provided by Joost on the 1966 Vehicle. You can also stay updated through the Jazzinc YouTube channel or by being a member of the closed FB-group.
SHIPPING CHARGED WHEN PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE AND AFTER COMPLETION OF PAYMENT
You will receive a shipping invoice when we are ready to ship, so you pay the actual prices. At current shipping prices (Sep 2020), these are the estimated shipping costs to your region for the 1966 Vehicle Ultimate DX:
|North America||South America||Europe||Asia and Oceania|
|1966 Vehicle Ultimate DX||$137.85||$398.82||$108.16||$245.88|
There’s extra shipping charge for remote areas.
When your order is scheduled for shipping and you’ve paid remaining balances, you’ll get the shipping charge invoice with the actual shipping costs at that moment. Estimated shipping fees paid upfront will be deducted. Once the shipping charge is paid, we will ship your order as soon as possible. You’ll receive a tracking code through email (in a note added to your order).
The 1966 Vehicle is currently back in the design phase because if the large number of extra features requested by the Jazzinc Community. Any updates or changes in the planning will be announced on the product pages and on the News-page. Please know these are estimates. Delays occur more often than not.
|Initial order placed in||Estimated shipping|
|09/2019 – 11/2019||09/2021|
|12/2019 – 03/2020||10/2021|
|03/2020 – 08/2020||11/2021|
|09/2020 – TODAY||12/2021|
When your order is scheduled for shipping and you’ve paid remaining balances, you’ll get the shipping charge invoice with the actual shipping costs at that moment. Once that is paid, we will ship your order as soon as possible.